Sunday, February 2, 2014

Outfit of the Day; New Years Outfit

Hello pumpkins, 
So here is my New Years outfit. I know I am a little late but it is never too late to share my style and looks right?!. Since it turned out we were staying in because of the snow, I decided to dress very casual but added my Valentino pumps to dress up a little bit. I think combining two of the classic pieces that everyone has -in this look high waisted jeans and a white dress shirt-  I could do no wrong specially when you have great accessories to contribute to the look I wanted to achieve. 

I added a statement necklace from Bauble Bar, and these bold and fun Forever 21 earrings so I could feel a little bit more in the holiday spirit, which in my opinion is dressing up with lots of sparkle and heels, and in this case I had a lot because I used my pink glitter from Mac Cosmetics in my makeup! What do you guys think?




SHIRT (CAMISA): ZARA
JEANS: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
SCARPIN SHOES: VALENTINO
NECKLACE (COLAR): BAUBLE BAR
EARRINGS (BRINCO): FOREVER 21
By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa