Saturday, July 21, 2012

Look of the Day: Long Pink Skirt


 Hello Honey Bunny,
Well here are some more pictures from my trip to Buffalo. Can you believe that when I went to see the amazing Niagara Falls I forgot to charge my camera and bring it with me? Well don't worry! My phone once again saved me and I snapped some pictures so later I can post them here. I love this skirt so much and when I wore it I had to pair it with my bow belt, but now all I'm missing is a flower crown don't you think? :)

Olá amorecos,
Aqui está mais algumas fotinhas da minha viagem para Buffalo. Vocês acreditam que quando eu fui ver a cataratas Níagara eu esqueci a bendita da minha câmera! Bom pelo menos eu estava com o meu celular e deu pra tirar algumas fotos com o celular mesmo. Logo logo vou fazer mais um post sobre a viagem. Essa saia longa me deu uma inspiração romântica então decidi combinar com o meu cinto de lacinho e só que estava me faltando era uma tiara de flor vocês não acham? 













SKIRT: URBAN OUTFITTERS
SHIRT: JUICY COUTURE
BELT: GUESS
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS

XOX, ISA
By Isa Malago

21 comments:

  1. Hola!! me acabo de encontrar tu blog y me encanto, ya te sigo y no te perdere el paso, sigueme :D
    Besos Guapa!

    http://lovelylipsstyle.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really look beautiful!! i love this long flowy skirt on you :) and thanx for your sweet comment :)

    www.hapatime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it! ;)

    _____________
    mojaszafa-mylittleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute style!! ;))

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit!
    Your're awesome :)
    un beso, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! I love the outfit :) thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty! Love your dress and perfect hair! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is so, so pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! found another miami fashion blogger! super cute doll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adoro a saia! =)
    estavas muito gira!

    xoxo
    http://myfashioncompany.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty outfit and your hair is so so beautiful!

    Joelyne

    The Sydney Girl

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have lovely things, and you also look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look SO beautiful:)
    this skirt is just amazing <3

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful!
    I love your style!

    Check out and follow my blog too if you'd like!
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    Xoxo Lil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa