Thursday, June 14, 2012

Look of the Day: "Princess Like" Day Time

Hello lovies,
Can I just say how in love I am with this skirt? First I thought it was only a "night like" skirt, but then I realized "Why not look sweet at day time too?" right?! I paired with a shirt from Guess I bought two years ago but couldn't figure out how to wear it. Well I finally came into my senses and by pairing with this romantic tulle skirt from Aqua (which is also a couple of years old), it would give a "sweet rock and roll romance feeling" outfit. Of course I'm missing my leather jacket, but oh well, it's 92 degree here in Florida so I am sure I'm warm enough as it is. What do you gals think? 


Olá amores, 
Posso confessar que eu estou completamente apaixonada por essa saia? Primeiramente eu pensei que só podia usar e abusar dessa saia a noite mas ai eu pensei "Por que não usar essa saia linda durando o dia também?" não é meninas?! Eu combinei com uma blusinha velha que há muito tempo atrás comprei na Guess que também primeiramente não sabia como usa-la de maneira correta. Finalmente caiu na minha consciência que seria uma combinação super legal entre essa blusa meio rock' and roll  com uma saia super princesinha. É claro que eu tinha imaginado com uma bota combat e uma jaqueta de couro mas infelizmente aqui na Florida a temperatura não ajudou nada, e se eu tivesse usando couro provavelmente ia suar igual um porca. haha. o que vocês acham meninas ? Está aprovada? 


PS After two years curling my hair I finally decided to try it straight again.
PS. Depois de dois anos só enrolando meu cabelo, finalmente decidi alisar de novo.











"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."- Audrey Hepburn

SHIRT: GUESS
SKIRT: AQUA
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS
BRACELETS: HERMES, CARTIER
WATCH: MICHAEL KORS



XOX, ISA

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loev that top! It's so cute!!!!!

    By the way, maybe you want to follow each other?let me know it, ok???
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur sooooooo adorable!!!! I love this!!!!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! I wore something similar with the black and white tee and layered full mini a few weeks ago on my blog. Love it!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty look ;)))


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning look, I love how you styled it with gold jewelry.
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, so girlie and so fun! The skirt is just darling!

    Melissa
    www.thekeytochic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute skirt! love the look

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love tutus especially dressed down like yours is. The colour is gorgeous too.

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute look!

    I love your necklaces.

    Love,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa