Wednesday, August 10, 2011

love that lace





Went to class this morning with a comfortable dress and one of my favorite jackets which I just got. I'm back in Miami, and today is a special day only because my love is coming to visit me for the first time. I'm sooo excited! And tomorrow is LF's sale which makes me even more excited!


Hoje de manha fui para aula e decidi usar um vestido simples, confortável, e bem romântico. Coloquei um blazer vermelho por cima por que além de ser muito frio na sala de aula também deu um UP no visual.


DRESS: ABERCROMBIE & FITCH
BLAZER: NASTY GAL
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS
BRACELET: A FRIEND MADE IT FOR ME. IF YOU ARE INTEREST IM SELLING THEM FOR $20.00

1 comment:

  1. stunning blazer.

    steph xo
    www.bleachitblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa